It is that time of the year when you are balancing your existence between work, Christmas shopping and planning your winter getaway. You have a corporate party, a Christmas brunch with your family and probably a New Year’s Eve celebration with friends to attend. Geeting those perfect outfits for each of these occasions can be challenging, especially when you are out of time and you can’t find something special. We got you covered with 6 outfits for different holidays occasions.
- Dive into the night with a dramatic low-cut jumpsuit instead of the classic little black dress. Accessorize it with sexy heels and art deco inspired jewelry and we promise you will turn heads.
Vital Tip: if you choose a jumpsuit for a Holiday party, compensate the simplicity of your attire with exquisite details like the low back above or bold colors like a classic striking red.
- For an unforgettable New Year’s eve party, we bet on sparkles. Shine bright like a diamond in a late 80’s Yves Saint Laurent inspired dazzling disco dress. The puffed shoulders will add a dramatic touch to your statement outfit. Drag attention to your legs with pointy toe shoes. Don’t be afraid to mix and match sequins with other metallics. After all, the most important night of the year is a great time for unapologetic style decisions.
- Lace will always be the perfect fabric to emphasize your sensuality. Embrace your inner femme fatale in a bellow the knee guipure pencil dress with a bohemian touch and sheer through the sleeves to reveal a hint of skin. Pair it with chandelier earrings and red lips for an irresistible flair.
- Forget about the ugly Christmas sweaters. Remember one thing, you don’t deserve to wear anything ugly. A lamé pleated skirt is the coolest thing you can wear this season to those Christmas brunches and family dinners. The great fact about it is that you can continue wearing it after the Holidays. Dress it down with a structured sweater and make sure to add a glimpse of color to your lips.
- Another option that we suggest for the more casual occasions is a playful and elegant french inspired outfit. Feathers are so underestimated when it comes to winter holidays dressing. What could be cooler than feathers? Feathers & culottes! Take this stylish item out of your daily wardrobe and add a touch of glamor to your outfit with this daring sophisticated top.
Outfits – Maska Mode. Location: Cassis Bistro.